I'm a baby lion who currently studying at Segi College ;p
What can I say? God & Friendship is what I treasure the most.
things that happen 2day..yay..
Wednesday, July 16, 2008 6:56 PM
well exercise and more exercise..today we go winnie college to get her id card and also wanted to pay her bill but her bill was not ready yet.den after tat we went to F.R.I.M at kepong to jungle walk.the walk is so steep till we so tired and did i mention tat we sweat??we sweat like no body business..haha..tat is a lot of sweat man.all tat come jz from climbing the hills stair step.we walk all the way up to the canopy walk.
winnie posing.
beautiful scenery from 30m above.
more view.
me.
more me.
more 30m above.
can u c klcc and menara kl?? to blur to find.
more nice view.
shot after the canopy walk.nice tiny waterfall.
super tiny waterfall.our nature fridge.
nice big stone.
more waterfall..cute..kio..kawaii..
oo..kio..
this is a huge ant as big as my thumb and it is true.