I'm a baby lion who currently studying at Segi College ;p
What can I say? God & Friendship is what I treasure the most.
happy day nw has gone.but the future no one knows.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008 9:43 PM
well finally my line has been fixed.first time on9 after moving.things around me seem to have change along wen i moved. but i still wanted to stay the same and don't think i wanted to change anytime yet.still wanna hold on to things i have ready lose even though i noe i not suppose to and cant change the fact it has change.but it is good oso i guess.well guess nw all i need is time and hopefully things will get better. nw i take annann place d.my blog is full of emo nw.haha.well as long as everyone around me especially u happy im happy. Stay healthy and happy all my friend.love u all.thanks.