I'm a baby lion who currently studying at Segi College ;p
What can I say? God & Friendship is what I treasure the most.
myself to blame.
Thursday, April 23, 2009 6:38 PM
It is all my fault.What happening now i only got myself to blame. I'm so stress now and so tired now, who am I to blame all this but myself. At the end it is still me who cause this to myself, it is me who should blame for all this.
Why do I study at this very min b4 my exam. This is why I'm so tired and stress to the point that my neck so stiff now and my period come late 4 3weeks.late period=to pain and suffer. now all i wish is the exam end faster.why am i complaining?others worst then me out there i know.well jz tat i never feel the stress wen studying.not never la but hardly and usually not like this. I can actually feel my head falling off frm my neck.my pimples are bursting like no body business ( :p tokin crap), hair turning white everyday soon turn old in less den 5yrs time (crappingoso). well tat is my fault anyway.ok need to kill myself nw.luckly i left 2more papers to go. oh well blog about tis 1st later i will blog about stuff that happen fs bday,my outting wit old college frens and my 1st nite.haha.