author's note
© Wendy Yap, 2010 All rights reserved.CLICK ON FOUR IMAGES AT THE SIDE TO NAVIGATE.
1) Blog
2) Me
3) Hookups
4) Talk To Me
Welcome to my blog.Have fun spying and pls be nice :D
friends
dydy and dada
and the bday boy n me...ill upload a nice one once i get the niceer version of the pic of u and me.. :p
this is the drink I order the 1st time I'm there. orange juicy. o.k for a person how dont like orange :). means it is not bad reli. :P




how can I be so UGLY?I noe I'm ugly okok fine.
Dis is so sad I can never wear dis kinda of dress. I look so darn fat. Sob~
Y...y...y me?y me so fat n short.sob~ I noe it d la k.
mun wit her so call sexy pose. :p
the ugly me n the hot winnie.darn im so ugly.