I'm a baby lion who currently studying at Segi College ;p
What can I say? God & Friendship is what I treasure the most.
Another celebration..earlier wan..
Tuesday, July 28, 2009 12:34 AM
A week before my bday I went to celebrate with my frens..at SEPANG GOLD COST.. IT WAS WONDERFUL AND GREAT..but too bad miss the sunset.. but NVM WE WILL GO THERE ONCE AGAIN..
my cake..handmade..
I was kidnap and blindfolded to the place..where I have no idea that time.
The 1st word that come out from my mouth is "where the hell are we??" I was really surprise where r we.??It is really nice and there is a beach..WAHHHH.... emotionless dunno what to do..
me and winnie.. nice background... ^.^
mun and me...
ann and me...
mun,me and ann...
mun,me and winnie..
the beach...
happy bday to me...
sweet....
our drink...
fooddd.....winnie's and ann's food
mine..yummy..
mun's chicken in oven...wonderful...
laid back...
desert...
yea..my home made cake..from them..so sweet..so touch.... i noe it was a cake but didnt noe they bake it..so touch...