I'm a baby lion who currently studying at Segi College ;p
What can I say? God & Friendship is what I treasure the most.
As I promise..picture of my bday.. :)
Monday, July 27, 2009 11:33 PM
the day start with 25th.. nah it is more like it end with that..haha.. by the way I didnt put the pic inorder..too lazy d cz too many pic.. have fun looking..
the table which I sit after the celebration during 'yam cha' section..
Scott my classmate :)
em...chin wei..haha..
leng lui yan...
pai gut ann..haha..lol no la...hottie ann ann
muahahah....
poser sara mak..haha..
cool jill....
leng lui winnie..
sexy mun...
my sexy nat...
handsome andy..haha i like tis pic..looks so......haha...
soh lou fook siang...
alex...my cousin..haha same surname ;p
since dis is my day i bottoms up for u all with my teh halia..haha
ahhh...haha aaron.. ;p
chin thow..my bro..a few days younger..haha..
wen jun..haha where r u looking??
the one with the same name and never stop embarrass me..haha
gwynne kong...the tall one..well reli she is tall not i short..though i reli am..haha
ahh...my sexy babe..haha
yam seng...
my neighbour..min ee...
well u can c..i kena bash..well as usually my bday..
yam cha section with frens...after the day..
kena bully..
collegemate....
family...
the sexy and hot bday girl.. ;p
my extended family..haha...
blow the cake...
the sexy girls...
my lovely grandma..
the dude...
mua's gangs....
as usually..i will remember dis fs,andy and cw...
more...
my dad..the one who pays for all dis..thanks dad..:)
my cake..mocha dream...
fook siang the personal gigo**..haha
yea..the end...thanks for the wishes :) and thansk for coming...