I'm a baby lion who currently studying at Segi College ;p
What can I say? God & Friendship is what I treasure the most.
BUSY BUSY BUSY..
Sunday, September 20, 2009 7:23 PM
Wah~ I can't believe it.My calander is so full ;p haha.starting 2mr all the way to Nov. Oh dear, it is fun but also sad at the same time.More event means more outcome. When a person no income how to got outcome.Guess I need to do something about it d ;p
Oh.Tues unexpected event came out. Going to Penang with Kye ;p will be having fun there.haha.Eat again.darn means more fat gain.haha. Then again who can say no to good food ;p not me.haha.
Ok. Em then class start next week Thurs.But Wed go lagoon.Well guess that plan need to cancel due to some problem.ok then Thurs start class my collegemate got dinner at one of the friends house.okk.Later that 2nd of Oct got dinner with the girls and guys maybe.Well that it for next week plan ;p
Ok after that at the 10th Oct, prizegiving day for tuition. Em..that is about it.maybe subject to change.haha.
Then at 16th, celebrating Winnie my sweetheart birthday ;p then 31st Sook Yan my woman and 7th Nov my darling Shee Ann birthday..Wah..ok fully occupied all week end. Of and ofcause VBS this year. ;p
There my timetable.haha ;p well.it will be fun. Hope to able to go to UK next year mid ;p well that is a subject to change big time.haha.