I'm a baby lion who currently studying at Segi College ;p
What can I say? God & Friendship is what I treasure the most.
YEA...!! EXAM OVER FINALLY..
Wednesday, September 16, 2009 9:17 PM
Yea finally finish exam. :) And I change my skin again ;p Know what was out the whole day yesterday just reach home about 4 something 5.haha. Was at my friend overnight.It was at Sunway.haha.
Well basically after exam at 5pm yesterday, we went to pasar malam at Sri Petaling ;p..so nice..so many food.Well instead of loose weight I gain more weight =.=" ok then about 9 plus we went to eat dim sum there also.haha..see more weight gain there.(Well I cant say no to food right) ;p (Actually this plan was on then off then on again and then off another time and finally it was ON..YEA)hope you get what I mean ;p
Ok.After that we got this crazy idea to go watch late night horror movie.haha.So we fly from Sri Petaling to Sri Kembangan then to Kota Kemuning then back to Subang and all the way to Midvalley at Petaling Jaya. All that in 1hour time. ;p well why we go so many places?? Cause we need to go back to our house and tell our parents and also to pack. ;p
So after movie was like 2plus ready.Then we went back to friend house and eat and chat a little. We all end up sleeping at 4 plus 5am.haha. In a room for all are scare.haha 4 girls and 1guy..haha.well basically that guy is consider a girl. ;p just saying for fun. he is a 100% guy.haha (ofcause he sleep far away.haha cause he didn't brush teeth and bath.haha)
This morning we all wake up at about 1plus i guess.that is for me.the rest is an hour earlier or later. Then we dress up and come back to Subang to have our branch at 3 plus.haha. And there another stupid idea come out where we got to my hometown which is also another girl friend hometown.Supprisingly she is from there, Pahang,Bentong.Wah!! what a small world? :p
Ok.We plan to go her place and stay a night and after that the next morning went up to cameroon.But unforturnatally this plan does not work.sob~ cause no transport.haha.well too bad.next time lor then.Nw I sitting at home blogging about this.How sad~ if it can make it,it will be so much fun :).
But then again it is good also. :) then I can go sing k with kye and chow ;p (haha). Another outing day tomorrow. I will fully use my holiday before my next semester start which is like in another..emmm let me see...in another 1more week :'( Ok want to hit the shower nw.tata. :)