I'm a baby lion who currently studying at Segi College ;p
What can I say? God & Friendship is what I treasure the most.
Haizzz.. complain only..
Wednesday, March 17, 2010 1:33 AM
Haizz.. update blog already also still get complain. What is this??
Complain about what?? That my blog is too "long".
Fine den I give u a longer want. But it will be full of rubbish. Ha-ha.
Well basically today was the day. Just like any other day. But today is slightly more different xD
Well let me talk about what is happening now. It is raining outside. Oh wait. I guess it has just stopped. Oh dear, it is going to be so hot and sticky. Humid I am trying to mean.
Ok where do I stop? Ok. Em. Maybe I should type what happen today.
Well basically I wake up this morning ( at 10.30am), then I went to get ready and after that went downstairs to print my assignment. Oh before that I was doing my mandarin homework. After that, I rush to meet up Winnie and Shee Ann for lunch at Subang Parade. Guess what we eat for lunch?? McD.. yea.. go all the way there to eat that. Yes I know. ha-ha.
Ok. Well we sit all the way at the side of the restaurant. As we eating, came a bunch of Mid-Eastern guys, which I think not good looking. Guess what they do?? They pass a piece of tissue at our side, written on the tissue was ; hey babe, blah blah blah blah ( I don't remember what it write) call me at xxxxxxxxx ( I also don't remember the details), after that it say blah blah blah taste me. then blah blah Ali. Well basically that is what I remember. ha-ha.
Oh it started to rain again.
After that we went walking around and come to a few shop. ( No need details ). And finally to a store by the side which sell hair clips. We brought 3 flower clips and me and Shee Ann brought a pair of earring each. Then we pay and left. And we say our good-bye and I headed to college for my class. I thought I was late but lucky I wasn't.
Then we study. At about 4.00pm, my lecturer give as a 20 mins break. So me and my friend went over to Summit book fair to check out some book. I was in dilemma there for I do not know which book to get. In the end I made up my decision to buy a book written by Jenny Colgan title is Working Wonders. It looks interesting tho.
Before heading back to class we stop at the Soya shop and I brought a cup of soya. And yes we are late for class. Later when we reach back to class, lecturer ask where have we been. And I told her , we went to the book fair. She say; " oh, ok i forgive you for that." Then class went on.
Class finish early so I quickly drive over to Tasha house for dinner after the class. Usually I have my dinner over at Tasha place every Tuesday now and then. For we have our mandarin class later after that. We have laksa for dinner and it was delicious. Yummy. :)
The rain has stopped again.
After dinner Winnie come over and pick us up to class. At mandarin class, our teacher has been change. Well, she is strict but she stress to much on studying on conversation, which we already know. We wanted to learn to recognize word and writing. And she didn't give us homework or learn about new words. But never mind, we will talk to her next week. :).
After class we went for a drink ( yam cha) as usual. We drink at Bliss 33. There have been our usual hang out spot already. Then we chat a lot of stuff. which I hardly recall. Oh ya, on our way back Tasha was like saying "high" and I was like saying "PITCH" (well only the one in the car understand).
Ok. Come back to Bliss. Oh then about 11.30pm we left and go home. And now I am sitting in front of my computer blogging about boring things for my friends complain I blog to short and also request me at least three long paragraph. Now it is more then that. Happy??