I'm a baby lion who currently studying at Segi College ;p
What can I say? God & Friendship is what I treasure the most.
Oh dear...
Wednesday, March 17, 2010 8:12 PM
Oh dear..today was like such a boring nothing to do day.
I'm so bored to the point I don't know what to do.
Guess what? I found facebook boring.
I even try to watch show How I meet you mother. I still feel bored.
ARRR~~~~
Well suppose to go out today to MidValley but the plan have been cancel because my sexy Tasha have to go college collect her Graduation Photo. ( which she do not know when for the people working there say they will inform her on the day itself) So if I know they didn't call her to pick up the pictures I'm so going to curse them.
Darn~
Never mind that, I am looking forward to the movie night tomorrow. :)
It would be fun hang out with the girls and also with a DUDE.
Never mind that also, we going to watch out disney princess movie.