I'm a baby lion who currently studying at Segi College ;p
What can I say? God & Friendship is what I treasure the most.
Things that happen in my life.
Saturday, April 3, 2010 1:44 PM
Well to many things had happen this month of April ;p
Not really much la actually but few la :)
Well lets start with the movie that I watch at cinema :)
How to train your dragon? :) it is really nice especially the cute night-fiery dragon. :)
He has a very nice pair of eyes..OWWWW...
You should watch it :)
Oh by the way, I start working already ;p
It was at a company name Teka which deals with Kitchen Appliances from Germany :)
I am working under marketing team :) So happy to get this job for I able to work as what I have study. So I don't put my study to waste :)
Well Thursday was my 1st day of work. The colleagues there are nice and friendly :)
Well now basically I'm not doing much there for my team people, most of them are at Penang doing some event. Next week they are going to Johor. So currently I'm base at the HQ front desk. They wan me to get familiar with the products and also customers.
So for the moment there is where my sit at ;p
But of-cause I have my own sit, computer and phone ;p but don't know my extension yet oh and my company e-mail.
Things turn out pretty well there I think I will enjoy working there. It is so challenging and also fun and I am learning things which I never know when studying :) Love to learn new things ;p
Haha..okla till here I will type.The next coming event will be for my group of Sister.My second Sister big day :) and also the group eldest brother big day :) oh and a day trip by my second youngest sister for free ;p that was something to look forward too. All is fun :)
Monday is reaching soon. Looking forward to work cause I feel more productive doing something rather then sitting at home doing nothing ;p